Welcome! I am so glad you stopped by!
You have so many student loans that you never think you’ll be able to escape them. You can barely make your bills and feel like you’ll never see the end of them.
You want to save money but have no idea how to start.
You feel totally alone. You feel guilty for working and miss your children but finances make staying home a pipe dream.
I can completely relate to you and you are in the right place.
My name is Rosemarie and I am a wife to the most amazing man of dreams, a mother to 3 wonderful children, and most importantly a daughter to my heavenly Father. I’m also a licensed architect recently turned homeschooling mom.
We started our journey with $245,000 of debt and have recently paid off $145,000 in just under 4 years.
Here at Faith Filled Debt Journey you’ll find:
- How Our Debt Journey Began
- Debt Journey Repayment Updates
- How we paid off $145,000 of debt in 4 years
- The Why behind your Financial Dreams
- How to BEGIN cutting your expenses and what we’ve cut from our budget
- Choose a Cheaper Alternative
- 5 Tips to Handle Financial Setbacks during your Debt Payoff
- Top 5 Ways to Stay Motivated While Paying off Debt
- “Use It up, Wear it out, Make it Do, or Do Without”: A motto for getting out of debt
- Top 20 Crazy Things we’ve done to get out of debt
- Getting out of debt one Ziploc Bag at a time
- Homemade Laundry Detergent
- How to Save thousands of dollars on kids clothes
- Dear working mom who desperately wants to stay at home but your bills won’t allow it
- My degree was NOT a waste of time because I chose to be a Stay-At-Home Mom